This puzzle uses cryptic clues. If you are unfamiliar with cryptics check out this list of clue types.
- Place 9 tents on the grid so that each tree can be matched with a tent.
- A teal tent () matches a tree by being orthogonally adjacent to it.
- A purple tent () matches a tree by being diagonally adjacent to it.
- A tent may be adjacent to trees other than the one it's matched to.
- A tent cannot be on top of a tree.
- Two tents cannot be adjacent orthogonally or diagonally.
- The cryptic clues tell how many and are in each row, not necessarily in order.
|Redundancy destroys a plover||🌲|
|Stop scattered conflict since 1945||🌲||🌲|
|Married rodents turned into hit indie game||🌲||🌲|
|Echolocator is a toy flipper, by the sound of it||🌲|
|Semi-pro Wessex player hides true skill||🌲|
|Pillbugs are so into MP3 players||🌲||🌲|
|I fled the scene, gasping for breath|